Our comprehensive caretaking contract includes the provision of a fully trained caretaker who has the responsibility for:
- The security of the site as first call key holder.
- Ensuring the provision of ancillary services is maintained, such as heating and hot water.
- Day to day supervision of the cleaning staff.
- Carrying out routine repairs to property fixtures and fittings which are within the competence of an unskilled handyman.
- Direction of contractors to areas that work is to be carried out.
- Ensuring that all areas comply with health and safety requirements and that hard areas and gullies are clear.
Caretakers undertake additional training in basic electrical skills, working at height and manual handling.