Primary School Menus
Our menus are nutritionally balanced and meet the School Food Standards.
- Our menus have been developed by our expert team, under the guidance of our Registered Dietitian.
- Menus are developed to suit the needs of all children and consider their age, appetite, body size and metabolism.
- Our offer includes a choice of two course meals each day with unlimited vegetables.
- Pupils are encouraged to visit our freshly prepared salad bars to boost their 5 a day.
- Our Dietitian has significantly reduced the levels of free sugars in our desserts.
- Each week a minimum of two home prepared desserts contain at least 50% fruit.
- Fresh fruit is available every day as an alternative dessert option.
- Our menu has been accredited with the Food for Life Bronze Award.
Download our summer menu which runs until October half term.
Do you have any queries about the nutritional aspects of our menus?
For this type of enquiry please contact our Registered Dietitian via email at email@example.com.